Booking terms and conditions
Booking and payment policy
A deposit of 50% is required at time of booking and full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
The minimum stay is 2 nights and 3 nights over bank holiday weekends.
You can cancel up to 30 days prior to your arrival however your deposit will be retained.
Booking within 30 days of your stay will require full payment and no refund will be available in the event of a cancellation or no-show.
Please notify us immediately by email at email@example.com if you wish to cancel your booking. If possible, Garthside Farm Holidays will in its discretion agree to change your booking to another suitable date, subject to availability and additional costs that may apply at the new date.
We offer the flexibility, subject to availability, to reschedule your booking for up to 12 months from the date of your original booking, in the event of Covid restrictions preventing you from travelling to us or our site having to close.
It is recommended that you take out the appropriate level of travel insurance to cover your costs if you should need to cancel your holiday for any reason.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is from 3pm. Check-out is by 10am promptly.
Please advise us in advance of your expected time of arrival.
Smoking is strictly not permitted in any of the accommodation units.
1. There is one designated parking only allocated to each pod in the main parking area. No other parking is allowed.
Dogs and pets
1. Unfortunately at this stage we are not able to accept any dogs or pets on the site.
BBQ and fire pits
The BBQ/fire pit must be used in the position in which it is provided and must not be moved onto any other surface.
Private BBQs or fire pits are not allowed on site.
Only logs supplied by us can be used in fire pits.
1. Children are not allowed to use the hot tub unsupervised.
2. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to use the hot tub.
3. Do not have or use any electrical appliances at or near the hot tub.
4.Do not use the hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. Do not use glasses of any description in the hot tub. Plastic options are available in the pod.
6. Do not use the hot tub if you have an infectious disease
7. Only use the hot tub with suitable swimwear.
8. Do not dive or jump into the hot tub or sit on the sides of the hot tub.
9. Please read and abide by the 'safe use of the hot tub' instructions in the information provided in your pod.
Damages and breakages
Any damage to the glamping pod, the furniture and fixtures, items provided or site facilities will incur additional charges.
Refuse and Recycling
1. Refuse and recycling must be put in the designated bins in the refuse and recycling area on a daily basis.
Please ensure that all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils are washed and the glamping pod is left in a clean and tidy condition.
Refuse and recycling must be put in the bin and recycling area provide on site.
Glamping pods left in an unsatisfactory condition will incur and additional cleaning charge of £50.
Quiet site policy
Garthside is a quiet site. Please respect other visitors and look after the site at all times.
Noise levels must be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
Other site policies and procedures
1. Please read and adhere to all guidelines and policies relating to the use of your pod and facilities provided in your pod for the duration of your stay.